Charlie's Song Birds

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Yiasou Kosta -test

JimG

I seen some of your photos of your eu.goldfinch's breeding success past spring...congrats Rick.   If you can manage to breed straight eu.goldfinch I am sure you will do just fine breeding mules.    

November 28, 2008 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BIG,R

HI JIM,thanks i just have to do a few more changes to the bird room and i should be all set. if next year is a good one for me i will have some birds for you.

November 28, 2008 at 4:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BIG,R

hay ,were is  MIKE,H  on this group .post a little

November 28, 2008 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JimG

BIG,R at 04:44PM on Nov 28, 2008

HI JIM,thanks i just have to do a few more changes to the bird room and i should be all set. if next year is a good one for me i will have some birds for you.

Hi Rick, that's very nice of you... vise versa bud.    I have no doubt you will have nice mules soon.    I was hoping to get a few more pairs like Eu.Siskin, Greenies before this end of year for this coming spring and give them a try too. 

November 28, 2008 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BIG,R

HI JIM, same to you bud i think you will have a great year next year.you should be able to find some greenies but the siskin maybe a little harder to find.if i product next year you will be on top of my list . throw me an email ,i will give you a call   RICK,B

November 29, 2008 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.